The nozzle of the UV printer can be said to be the core component of the entire UV printer. The maintenance of the nozzle can be said to be the top priority. To ensure the working condition of the UV printer nozzle is equivalent to ensuring the stability of the equipment, so when using the UV printer daily , We must pay great attention to the maintenance of the nozzle. Although Seiko's nozzles are maintenance-free nozzles, they will not be damaged if they are not in the working state for a long time, but if the nozzles can be maintained, the UV printer's work efficiency will be higher. .
Let me introduce the maintenance skills of UV printer nozzles.
1. After the installation of the equipment and the maintenance of the nozzles at the initial stage of the equipment’s use
1. In order to make the print head into normal operation status, before the uv printer officially starts to undertake the production business, please be sure to use 1 to 2 days to print as many pictures as possible. The pictures are used in CMYK 4 colors, and in the second C, M, Y, K 4 color bars must be added to the sides to ensure that the 4 nozzles are always in the inkjet state.
2. Take out the moisturizing sponge and its bracket from the cleaning station at the right end when printing.
Second, how to maintain the nozzle after the work is completed every day
After all the printing jobs are completed every day, in order to keep the nozzles in normal working condition and avoid clogging the nozzles due to the volatilization of uv ink, please follow the methods below to maintain the nozzles and leave the equipment overnight.
1. Turn off the power of the UV printer.
2. First clean the moisturizing sponge with a special cleaning solution, and then pour the cleaning solution on the sponge to soak it.
3. Move the machine head back to the cleaning station at the right end and make the nozzle and moisturizing sponge tightly integrated.
4. Leave the equipment in this state overnight.
Third, the treatment method after the nozzle is found to be slightly blocked
1. When you find that the nozzle is slightly clogged during the printing process, you should press the PAUSE button to suspend the printing job without hesitation, and then use a syringe or manual air pump to eject the ink from the nozzle for nozzle cleaning. After cleaning, use a plastic squeeze bottle Spray some cleaning fluid on the nozzle surface to wash away the remaining ink.
Note: Do not use excessive force when using the manual air pump, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged due to excessive pressure.
2. It is very important to deal with the slight clogging of the nozzle in a timely and decisive manner to maintain the normal working condition of the nozzle during the long printing process!
3. In addition, it is also necessary to carefully check the nozzle condition and find the cause of the nozzle blockage.
Fourth, the treatment method when the equipment is expected to be out of use for more than 48 hours
If the equipment is not expected to be used for more than 48 hours, the ink in the nozzle must be cleaned, otherwise the ink in the nozzle will dry up due to the gradual volatilization of the solvent, and the nozzle will even be irreversibly damaged. The processing method is as follows:
1. Turn off the power of the UV printer.
2. Move the machine head to the cleaning position at the left end, and place a corrosion-resistant container under the nozzle to contain the cleaning waste liquid.
3. Use a glass syringe to draw out or pour out the ink in the auxiliary ink tank directly, and then clean the auxiliary ink tank with a special cleaning fluid.
4. Unplug the ink supply tube on the nozzle, and then use a glass syringe to draw 40ml of special cleaning solution to clean the nozzle, and do it twice. Do not blow out the cleaning fluid remaining in the nozzle, and be sure to leave enough cleaning fluid inside the nozzle, because the cleaning fluid can moisturize the nozzle.
5. Put the treated nozzle into a clean corrosion-resistant container and seal it (use a plastic wrap is good) and store it for about 1 month.
Tags: UV Printers